someone mentioned april fools today, and it reminded me that last year a couple of radio DJs got taken off the air and almost faced felony charges because they told their audience that the local water supply was contaminated with “Dihydrogen Monoxide” and alot of people panicked
Dihydrogen - (two hydrogen)
Monoxide - (one oxygen)
some guys almost got arrested for telling people there was water in their taps.
1. I have tried to die more times than I’d like to admit.
2. I think there is a reason why I keep failing. (I really hope there is a reason why I keep failing.)
3. I think maybe it’s not because I’m bad at dying, but because I’m really good at surviving.
4. Opening my veins did nothing to let the sadness out of me.
5. Being physically empty did not make me feel any less emotionally empty.
6. Deciding to get better was the hardest decision I’ve ever made.
7. Deciding to get sick again was the easiest.
8. I am not a soldier in this illness. I do not have to die for my cause.
9. I have shaky hands and weak knees, but that does not mean I am not strong.
10. I am not worthless.
|—||Casey Shanahan (via adderalldust)|
i dont get asexuals. like, humans have an instinctual need to mate, right? they also need to hunt. thats why i dont get people who dont attack their own kin on the streets and rip their flesh up with bare hands either. i live in seclusion, up high there in the mountains. i dont know what is an “internet”. i assault hikers for food
i dont know what my aesthetic is but im pretty sure it’s exactly this tweet
cute girls saying nice things about me makes me stronger
girl are u my mom because u are number 1 in my life
please dont ever use this pickup line
Not my photo, just my edit // Being As An Ocean
love yourself so we have something in common
my mom said “what is a twink” really loudly at the table in the olive garden